Universe (UNI) Price Tops $0.0035
Universe (CURRENCY:UNI) traded up 19.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 12th. During the last week, Universe has traded down 16.5% against the dollar. One Universe coin can currently be bought for about $0.0035 or 0.00000097 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, Crex24 and YoBit. Universe has a total market cap of $204,441.00 and $219.00 worth of Universe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 27.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000438 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 7th, 2017. Universe’s total supply is 69,224,786 coins and its circulating supply is 58,024,786 coins. Universe’s official Twitter account is @Unicoin_UNI. Universe’s official website is unicoin.pw. Universe’s official message board is forum.unicoin.pw.
Buying and Selling Universe
Universe can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, BTC-Alpha and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universe directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Universe should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Universe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Universe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.