ZCore (ZCR) 1-Day Trading Volume Reaches $1,768.00
ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded up 8.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 21st. ZCore has a market capitalization of $462,119.00 and approximately $1,768.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ZCore has traded 6.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One ZCore coin can currently be purchased for about $0.15 or 0.00003815 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $33.94, $51.55, $24.43 and $24.68.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 20.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000021 BTC.
ZCore Coin Trading
ZCore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.68, $33.94, $50.98, $18.94, $32.15, $10.39, $20.33, $24.43, $7.50, $5.60, $51.55 and $13.77. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.