Bitcoin Atom (BCA) One Day Trading Volume Tops $60,187.00
Bitcoin Atom (CURRENCY:BCA) traded down 6.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 14th. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Atom has traded 13.6% lower against the US dollar. Bitcoin Atom has a market cap of $2.27 million and $60,187.00 worth of Bitcoin Atom was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Atom coin can currently be bought for about $0.12 or 0.00003137 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and Exrates.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00022594 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000460 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Bitcoin Atom Profile
Bitcoin Atom Coin Trading
Bitcoin Atom can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Atom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Atom should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Atom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Atom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Atom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.