Steem (STEEM) Market Cap Reaches $142.17 Million
Steem (CURRENCY:STEEM) traded down 5.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Steem has a market cap of $142.17 million and approximately $5.17 million worth of Steem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Steem coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.46 or 0.00011820 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Bithumb, Huobi and Bittrex. In the last week, Steem has traded up 2.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3,932.41 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $134.39 or 0.03418156 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $96.66 or 0.02458300 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00018966 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00047528 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003183 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000968 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000603 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Buying and Selling Steem
Steem can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, Binance, Upbit, OpenLedger DEX, Bittrex, Poloniex, HitBTC, RuDEX, Huobi and Bithumb. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Steem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.