Tether Price Tops $1.01 on Major Exchanges (USDT)
Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Tether token can now be purchased for $1.01 or 0.00025754 BTC on popular exchanges including TDAX, ABCC, Sistemkoin and DigiFinex. Tether has a total market capitalization of $2.02 billion and approximately $8.13 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Tether has traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007981 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.16 or 0.00386168 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002724 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $66.28 or 0.01689424 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.27 or 0.00236143 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00001667 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004973 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00025949 BTC.
Tether Token Trading
Tether can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, MBAex, Sistemkoin, Kryptono, CoinTiger, BitMart, Kraken, Huobi, CoinEx, Iquant, OOOBTC, Cobinhood, Kucoin, Trade By Trade, Bittrex, FCoin, ZB.COM, B2BX, QBTC, Gate.io, UEX, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Exmo, Coinut, ChaoEX, IDAX, IDCM, TOPBTC, DigiFinex, OKEx, Bibox, Liqui, C2CX, ABCC, EXX, BTC-Alpha, Binance, LBank, DragonEX, Upbit, TDAX, Bit-Z, HitBTC, CoinBene, BtcTurk, BigONE and Instant Bitex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tether should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tether using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.