ZCore (ZCR) Price Tops $0.13 on Major Exchanges
ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded down 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 14th. ZCore has a market capitalization of $414,732.00 and approximately $1,085.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ZCore has traded down 15.7% against the U.S. dollar. One ZCore coin can now be bought for approximately $0.13 or 0.00003254 BTC on exchanges including $51.55, $10.39, $50.98 and $7.50.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000434 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000022 BTC.
ZCore Coin Trading
ZCore can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $10.39, $13.77, $24.43, $7.50, $33.94, $24.68, $18.94, $5.60, $50.98, $20.33, $51.55 and $32.15. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZCore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZCore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.