WINCOIN (WC) Hits One Day Trading Volume of $201.00
WINCOIN (CURRENCY:WC) traded down 12.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 16th. WINCOIN has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $201.00 worth of WINCOIN was traded on exchanges in the last day. One WINCOIN coin can currently be bought for $0.0776 or 0.00001922 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, C-CEX and Trade Satoshi. During the last seven days, WINCOIN has traded down 36.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002561 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000762 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 33.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded up 39.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007181 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on April 29th, 2014. WINCOIN’s total supply is 451,276,343 coins. The official website for WINCOIN is wincoin.co. WINCOIN’s official Twitter account is @wincoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
WINCOIN Coin Trading
WINCOIN can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, C-CEX, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WINCOIN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WINCOIN should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WINCOIN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WINCOIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WINCOIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.