Incent (INCNT) Tops 1-Day Volume of $26,636.00
Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded down 10.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 20th. Incent has a total market capitalization of $5.83 million and $26,636.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Incent has traded 16.2% lower against the US dollar. One Incent token can now be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00003108 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Liqui, Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007821 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.42 or 0.00378296 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002744 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024808 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000563 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $66.77 or 0.01638383 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.35 or 0.00229312 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0714 or 0.00001752 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004808 BTC.
Incent Token Profile
Incent Token Trading
Incent can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, Livecoin, Bittrex, Liqui and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Incent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Incent should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Incent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.