TurtleCoin Market Capitalization Tops $2.71 Million (TRTL)
TurtleCoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 20th. Over the last week, TurtleCoin has traded 7.8% lower against the dollar. TurtleCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.71 million and approximately $74,406.00 worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TurtleCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and TradeOgre.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000052 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 39,019,773,732 coins. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TurtleCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@turtlecoin. The official website for TurtleCoin is turtlecoin.lol.
Buying and Selling TurtleCoin
TurtleCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TurtleCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TurtleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.