U Network Reaches Market Capitalization of $1.96 Million (UUU)
U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 20th. U Network has a total market cap of $1.96 million and $101,236.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One U Network token can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Bibox, DEx.top and IDEX. During the last week, U Network has traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 27.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
U Network Profile
Buying and Selling U Network
U Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, HitBTC, DDEX, Bibox, HADAX and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade U Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy U Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.