Waves Community Token (WCT) Price Reaches $0.57 on Major Exchanges
Waves Community Token (CURRENCY:WCT) traded up 7.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 20th. Over the last seven days, Waves Community Token has traded up 17.4% against the dollar. One Waves Community Token token can currently be purchased for about $0.57 or 0.00013986 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. Waves Community Token has a market capitalization of $5.69 million and approximately $88,603.00 worth of Waves Community Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007818 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00377433 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002739 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024792 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000562 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.80 or 0.01637493 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.33 or 0.00228762 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00001739 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004807 BTC.
Waves Community Token Profile
Waves Community Token Token Trading
Waves Community Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves Community Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves Community Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waves Community Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Community Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves Community Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.