Augur (REP) Trading Up 2.3% Over Last 7 Days
Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 21st. One Augur token can now be bought for about $14.57 or 0.00361543 BTC on popular exchanges including Liqui, Ethfinex, Bittrex and Kraken. Augur has a total market cap of $160.28 million and $3.99 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Augur has traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007766 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.68 or 0.00364364 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002670 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025090 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000556 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $65.89 or 0.01634847 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00226892 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00001683 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004873 BTC.
Buying and Selling Augur
Augur can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, CoinTiger, LATOKEN, Mercatox, Cryptopia, Cobinhood, IDEX, DragonEX, Bitsane, Poloniex, Upbit, Liqui, ChaoEX, Ethfinex, GOPAX, BX Thailand, Livecoin, Binance, Bithumb, ABCC, Gate.io, HitBTC, Bitbns, Crex24, Gatecoin, Zebpay, Bittrex, BitBay, AirSwap and Kraken. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Augur should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Augur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.