Digiwage (WAGE) Price Reaches $0.0012 on Top Exchanges
Digiwage (CURRENCY:WAGE) traded up 3.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 23rd. Digiwage has a total market cap of $53,858.00 and $7.00 worth of Digiwage was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Digiwage coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000029 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. In the last week, Digiwage has traded down 1.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00067083 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00007385 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded down 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00044445 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00006889 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0802 or 0.00002000 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Blacer Coin (BLCR) traded 58% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00021562 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000192 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 22nd, 2017. Digiwage’s total supply is 54,278,762 coins and its circulating supply is 46,278,742 coins. Digiwage’s official Twitter account is @digiwage and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Digiwage is /r/Digiwage and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Digiwage is coin.digiwage.org.
Digiwage Coin Trading
Digiwage can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digiwage directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digiwage should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digiwage using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digiwage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digiwage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.