Endor Protocol (EDR) Trading Up 0.3% Over Last 7 Days
Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded down 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 24th. Over the last week, Endor Protocol has traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Endor Protocol has a market cap of $22.00 million and $2.27 million worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Endor Protocol token can currently be purchased for $0.0296 or 0.00000739 BTC on major exchanges including Coinsuper, Hotbit, DEx.top and Kucoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $93.00 or 0.02322348 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00010666 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002634 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00022625 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007066 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 62.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00005702 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Endor Protocol Token Profile
Endor Protocol Token Trading
Endor Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Bilaxy, Coinall, BitForex, Coinsuper, Upbit, IDEX, CoinBene, Bittrex, DEx.top and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Endor Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Endor Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.