Silent Notary Price Reaches $0.0000 on Major Exchanges (SNTR)
Silent Notary (CURRENCY:SNTR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 24th. In the last week, Silent Notary has traded up 0.7% against the dollar. One Silent Notary token can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Hotbit, Bilaxy and IDEX. Silent Notary has a total market capitalization of $1.02 million and approximately $136,512.00 worth of Silent Notary was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007718 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.94 or 0.00422809 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002654 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025128 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.14 or 0.01650616 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.18 or 0.00229106 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00001655 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005259 BTC.
Silent Notary Profile
Silent Notary Token Trading
Silent Notary can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Hotbit, TOPBTC, YoBit, DEx.top, DDEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Silent Notary directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Silent Notary should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Silent Notary using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Silent Notary Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Silent Notary and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.