United Bitcoin Price Hits $3.77 (UBTC)
United Bitcoin (CURRENCY:UBTC) traded 38.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 25th. One United Bitcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $3.77 or 0.00093683 BTC on exchanges including Liquid, ZB.COM, YoBit and OKEx. United Bitcoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $161,362.00 worth of United Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, United Bitcoin has traded up 30.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 35% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00015031 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 22% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded up 59.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
United Bitcoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling United Bitcoin
United Bitcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ACX, Coinnest, Liquid, BtcTrade.im, EXX, YoBit, OKEx and ZB.COM. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as United Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade United Bitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy United Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for United Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for United Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.