Apex Price Hits $0.0102 on Top Exchanges (CPX)
Apex (CURRENCY:CPX) traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 2nd. Apex has a total market cap of $4.65 million and approximately $111,193.00 worth of Apex was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Apex token can now be bought for approximately $0.0102 or 0.00000213 BTC on exchanges including Bitbns, Bit-Z, LBank and Switcheo Network. In the last week, Apex has traded 20.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00020914 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00025987 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Buying and Selling Apex
Apex can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Bitbns, LBank and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apex should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Apex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.