Bytecent 24 Hour Volume Tops $0.00 (BYC)
Bytecent (CURRENCY:BYC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. Bytecent has a market capitalization of $134,136.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Bytecent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bytecent coin can currently be bought for about $0.0568 or 0.00000883 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Bytecent has traded 18.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00014074 BTC.
- Grin (GRIN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00055921 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000580 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005760 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000587 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000102 BTC.
Bytecent Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Proof of Bytecent is an innovative earning system that employs captcha technology to limit network abuses while keeping the earning process tangible. POB requires workers to enter a human readable captcha code every sixty minutes to maintain the earning process without interruption. POB time can be extended without entering the captcha code by storing x amount of coins in the local wallet. For example, If 25 Bytecent are required to extend POB time for one hour, a worker will need a total of 575 Bytecent stored in his/her local wallet to extend POB time for a total of 24 hours. Bytecent utilized for POB can be used anytime and are not locked from being spent like with Proof of Stake coins. The number of coins required to extend POB time is based on numerous factors including current price, total volume, and demand. 1.POB renders botnets ineffective, while dramatically reducing the effectiveness of mining farms. 2.POB generates demand for Bytecent while keeping the available Bytecent in circulation low. 3.Workers are rewarded by storing more Bytecent in their local wallets. 4.Sell pressure from workers and merchant dumping is significantly reduced. 5.Fewer Bytecent are stored on exchanges and other centralized platforms. “
Buying and Selling Bytecent
Bytecent can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecent should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bytecent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.