Horizen Market Capitalization Achieves $44.08 Million (ZEN)
Horizen (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded 4.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. One Horizen coin can now be bought for $7.06 or 0.00139541 BTC on popular exchanges including DragonEX, Trade Satoshi, Binance and Bittrex. Horizen has a market capitalization of $44.08 million and approximately $894,049.00 worth of Horizen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Horizen has traded down 12.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.63 or 0.01336040 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.56 or 0.00327074 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00032599 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 79.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002697 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00009716 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00001601 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00001553 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Horizen Coin Trading
Horizen can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Graviex, DragonEX, COSS, Binance, BiteBTC, Bittrex, Upbit, Cryptopia and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Horizen directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Horizen should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Horizen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Horizen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Horizen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.