E-Dinar Coin (EDR) Reaches One Day Volume of $729,352.00
E-Dinar Coin (CURRENCY:EDR) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 18th. During the last week, E-Dinar Coin has traded 17.6% lower against the US dollar. One E-Dinar Coin coin can now be bought for $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, LocalTrade, YoBit and Exrates. E-Dinar Coin has a market cap of $7.29 million and $729,352.00 worth of E-Dinar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000593 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 20.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006060 BTC.
- Mao Zedong (MAO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00000989 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000772 BTC.
E-Dinar Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. E-Dinar Coin’s total supply is 1,011,211,988 coins and its circulating supply is 886,211,988 coins. E-Dinar Coin’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. E-Dinar Coin’s official website is edinarcoin.com.
Buying and Selling E-Dinar Coin
E-Dinar Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Livecoin, YoBit and LocalTrade. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as E-Dinar Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade E-Dinar Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase E-Dinar Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for E-Dinar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for E-Dinar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.