Steem Dollars One Day Volume Reaches $110,540.00 (SBD)
Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on April 20th. One Steem Dollars coin can currently be bought for about $1.02 or 0.00019120 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Poloniex, Bittrex and HitBTC. Steem Dollars has a total market cap of $9.43 million and approximately $110,540.00 worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Steem Dollars has traded up 3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5,343.48 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $303.28 or 0.05696553 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00008237 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $108.91 or 0.02045842 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00011327 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00018577 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006155 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003756 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00045135 BTC.
Steem Dollars Profile
Buying and Selling Steem Dollars
Steem Dollars can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Poloniex, Upbit, HitBTC, GOPAX and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem Dollars directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Steem Dollars should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Steem Dollars using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Dollars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem Dollars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.