Zayedcoin Trading Down 14.6% Over Last Week (ZYD)
Zayedcoin (CURRENCY:ZYD) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on April 20th. One Zayedcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0020 or 0.00000038 BTC on popular exchanges. Zayedcoin has a total market cap of $12,400.00 and $0.00 worth of Zayedcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Zayedcoin has traded 14.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004246 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Zayedcoin Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 7th, 2016. Zayedcoin’s total supply is 6,243,840 coins. The official website for Zayedcoin is www.zayedcoin.net. Zayedcoin’s official Twitter account is @ZayedCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zayedcoin
Zayedcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zayedcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zayedcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zayedcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zayedcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zayedcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.