Pakcoin (PAK) Reaches 1-Day Volume of $33.00
Pakcoin (CURRENCY:PAK) traded up 8.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 19th. Pakcoin has a market cap of $234,911.00 and $33.00 worth of Pakcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pakcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0034 or 0.00000043 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last week, Pakcoin has traded up 25.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001800 BTC.
Pakcoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 22nd, 2015. Pakcoin’s total supply is 68,594,750 coins. Pakcoin’s official website is www.pakcoin.io. Pakcoin’s official Twitter account is @pakcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Pakcoin Coin Trading
Pakcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pakcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pakcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pakcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pakcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pakcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.