SnowGem Market Cap Achieves $982,132.00 (XSG)
SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded up 13.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 19th. One SnowGem coin can now be bought for about $0.0865 or 0.00001092 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, Mercatox and STEX. SnowGem has a total market capitalization of $982,132.00 and approximately $226,565.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, SnowGem has traded up 19.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7,934.19 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $250.32 or 0.03160587 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $401.62 or 0.05071071 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $91.26 or 0.01152272 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $87.07 or 0.01099443 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.51 or 0.00094782 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $75.45 or 0.00952651 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.86 or 0.00275999 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00022088 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 84,096,000 coins and its circulating supply is 11,356,232 coins. The official website for SnowGem is snowgem.org. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SnowGem Coin Trading
SnowGem can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Mercatox and STEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnowGem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.