Craft Brew Alliance (BREW) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
Craft Brew Alliance (NASDAQ: BREW) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 5/14/2019 – Craft Brew Alliance was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/9/2019 – Craft Brew Alliance was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Craft Brew Alliance Inc. is engaged in the business of brewing, marketing and selling of craft beers in the United States. The Company operates in two segments: Beer Related operations and Pubs and Other. Craft Brew owns and operates production breweries with adjacent restaurants or pubs in Portland, Oregon, Woodinville, Washington and Portsmouth, New Hampshire and in Kona, Hawaii. It offers its beer products under the Widmer Brothers, Redhook and Kona Brewing brand names. Craft Brew Alliance Inc., formerly known as Craft Brewers Alliance, Inc., is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. “
- 5/3/2019 – Craft Brew Alliance is now covered by analysts at Maxim Group. They set a “buy” rating and a $21.00 price target on the stock.
- 4/30/2019 – Craft Brew Alliance was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 3/22/2019 – Craft Brew Alliance was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b-” rating to a “c+” rating.
Craft Brew Alliance stock traded up $0.02 during trading hours on Monday, hitting $15.46. 79,253 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 83,560. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.53, a quick ratio of 0.72 and a current ratio of 1.13. The stock has a market cap of $299.77 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 73.62 and a beta of 0.40. Craft Brew Alliance Inc has a one year low of $13.15 and a one year high of $21.00.
Craft Brew Alliance (NASDAQ:BREW) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, May 8th. The company reported ($0.19) earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.24) by $0.05. The business had revenue of $46.99 million for the quarter. Craft Brew Alliance had a positive return on equity of 0.25% and a negative net margin of 1.58%.
Several hedge funds have recently added to or reduced their stakes in BREW. BlackRock Inc. lifted its holdings in shares of Craft Brew Alliance by 5.0% during the third quarter. BlackRock Inc. now owns 689,002 shares of the company’s stock valued at $11,264,000 after purchasing an additional 33,013 shares during the last quarter. Man Group plc purchased a new position in Craft Brew Alliance in the 3rd quarter worth approximately $234,000. TIAA CREF Investment Management LLC raised its holdings in Craft Brew Alliance by 94.6% in the 3rd quarter. TIAA CREF Investment Management LLC now owns 51,812 shares of the company’s stock worth $847,000 after acquiring an additional 25,186 shares during the last quarter. Vanguard Group Inc. raised its holdings in Craft Brew Alliance by 11.2% in the 3rd quarter. Vanguard Group Inc. now owns 542,929 shares of the company’s stock worth $8,877,000 after acquiring an additional 54,590 shares during the last quarter. Finally, Vanguard Group Inc raised its holdings in Craft Brew Alliance by 11.2% in the 3rd quarter. Vanguard Group Inc now owns 542,929 shares of the company’s stock worth $8,877,000 after acquiring an additional 54,590 shares during the last quarter. Hedge funds and other institutional investors own 36.97% of the company’s stock.
Craft Brew Alliance, Inc brews and sells craft beers and ciders in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Beer Related Operations and Brewpubs Operations. It offers beers under the Kona, Omission, Appalachian Mountain, Cisco, Redhook, Widmer Brothers, and Wynwood brands; and ciders under the Square Mile brand name.
Recommended Story: What is included in the gross domestic product?
Receive News & Ratings for Craft Brew Alliance Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Craft Brew Alliance Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.