Maxcoin Hits Market Capitalization of $1.12 Million (MAX)
Maxcoin (CURRENCY:MAX) traded up 7.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 20th. One Maxcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0183 or 0.00000233 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, Cryptohub and YoBit. During the last week, Maxcoin has traded 48.2% higher against the dollar. Maxcoin has a market capitalization of $1.12 million and $23.00 worth of Maxcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $168.78 or 0.02153363 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00059798 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.82 or 0.00367673 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00012446 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006725 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00011069 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00008020 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005810 BTC.
Keccak hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 6th, 2014. Maxcoin’s total supply is 61,445,805 coins. Maxcoin’s official Twitter account is @maxcoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Maxcoin is www.maxcoinproject.org.
Buying and Selling Maxcoin
Maxcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, YoBit and Cryptohub. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maxcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maxcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maxcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maxcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maxcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.