Nokia Oyj (NOK) Receiving Somewhat Favorable News Coverage, Study Finds
Press coverage about Nokia Oyj (NYSE:NOK) has been trending somewhat positive recently, according to InfoTrie Sentiment. The research group ranks the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than 6,000 news and blog sources in real-time. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Nokia Oyj earned a news impact score of 1.00 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave media coverage about the technology company an news buzz score of 10 out of 10, indicating that recent news coverage is extremely likely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted Nokia Oyj’s analysis:
- Nokia Oyj (NOK) Receives Consensus Rating of “Hold” from Brokerages (americanbankingnews.com)
- Nokia and U Mobile deploy Single RAN Advanced Network to expand LTE services and collaborate on 5G live network trial in Malaysia (finance.yahoo.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Nokia Corporation and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
- CLASS ACTION UPDATE for EB, S and NOK: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders (finance.yahoo.com)
- Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage Extremely Likely to Impact Nokia Oyj (NOK) Stock Price (americanbankingnews.com)
Shares of NOK stock opened at $4.97 on Friday. Nokia Oyj has a 52 week low of $4.71 and a 52 week high of $6.65. The company has a market capitalization of $28.74 billion, a PE ratio of 18.41 and a beta of 0.27. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.30, a current ratio of 1.31 and a quick ratio of 1.05.
A number of analysts have recently commented on the stock. Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of Nokia Oyj from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Thursday, April 4th. TheStreet lowered shares of Nokia Oyj from a “b-” rating to a “c+” rating in a research note on Wednesday, April 3rd. Nordea Equity Research upgraded shares of Nokia Oyj from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Monday. Goldman Sachs Group lowered shares of Nokia Oyj from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating and set a $5.72 price target for the company. in a research note on Monday, April 15th. Finally, ValuEngine lowered shares of Nokia Oyj from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Tuesday, May 7th. Five research analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, one has assigned a hold rating and seven have given a buy rating to the company’s stock. The stock currently has an average rating of “Hold” and an average price target of $6.83.
Nokia Oyj Company Profile
Nokia Corporation engages in the network and technology businesses worldwide. The company operates in four segments: Ultra Broadband Networks, Global Services, IP Networks and Applications, and Nokia Technologies. It provides hardware, software, and services for telecommunications operators, enterprises, and related markets/verticals, including public safety and Internet of Things (IoT).
Read More: P/E Growth (PEG)
Receive News & Ratings for Nokia Oyj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nokia Oyj and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.