Unobtanium Reaches 24 Hour Trading Volume of $1,743.00 (UNO)
Unobtanium (CURRENCY:UNO) traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 24th. Unobtanium has a total market capitalization of $29.07 million and $1,743.00 worth of Unobtanium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Unobtanium coin can now be purchased for approximately $145.05 or 0.01816908 BTC on exchanges including Bleutrade, C-CEX, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Unobtanium has traded up 0.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7,998.03 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $409.40 or 0.05118607 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004867 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004987 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001903 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 30.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008324 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000028 BTC.
Unobtanium Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Unobtanium
Unobtanium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bleutrade, CoinExchange and C-CEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Unobtanium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Unobtanium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Unobtanium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Unobtanium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unobtanium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.