Blakecoin Price Tops $0.0019 on Major Exchanges (BLC)
Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 25th. One Blakecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular exchanges including C-Patex and Cryptopia. Blakecoin has a total market cap of $42,756.00 and $1.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Blakecoin has traded 48.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,037.87 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $250.74 or 0.03122303 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $403.69 or 0.05026784 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $101.25 or 0.01260803 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.60 or 0.01078321 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.25 or 0.00090294 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $71.82 or 0.00894294 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.64 or 0.00294347 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00020880 BTC.
Blakecoin Coin Profile
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 7th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 22,182,022 coins. Blakecoin’s official website is www.blakecoin.org. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin.
Blakecoin Coin Trading
Blakecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blakecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blakecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blakecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blakecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blakecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.