Storm (STORM) Trading Up 10.3% Over Last Week
Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 25th. One Storm token can now be bought for about $0.0034 or 0.00000043 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Coinnest, Radar Relay and YoBit. Storm has a total market cap of $19.73 million and $2.16 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Storm has traded up 10.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004805 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.08 or 0.00435256 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001570 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $89.97 or 0.01116415 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.54 or 0.00143202 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004329 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000092 BTC.
Storm Token Trading
Storm can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Coinnest, YoBit, Bittrex, IDEX, Coinrail, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kyber Network, Bitbns, HitBTC, WazirX, Upbit, Radar Relay and Binance. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storm directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storm should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Storm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.