BitBall Trading Up 26.3% Over Last 7 Days (BTB)
BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 2nd. BitBall has a total market cap of $104,866.00 and approximately $965,363.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, BitBall has traded up 26.3% against the dollar. One BitBall token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including BiteBTC and Instant Bitex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001221 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001854 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000345 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded up 36.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 265,955,234 tokens. BitBall’s official message board is medium.com/@bitballerc20. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BitBall is www.bitball-btb.com.
BitBall Token Trading
BitBall can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBall should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBall using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.