SecureCoin Tops 1-Day Volume of $1.00 (SRC)
SecureCoin (CURRENCY:SRC) traded 22% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 2nd. One SecureCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000023 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, SecureCoin has traded up 10.6% against the US dollar. SecureCoin has a total market capitalization of $20,465.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of SecureCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003997 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded up 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded 68.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 28th, 2013. SecureCoin’s total supply is 10,244,836 coins. SecureCoin’s official website is www.securechain.com. SecureCoin’s official Twitter account is @securecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SecureCoin
SecureCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecureCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SecureCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SecureCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SecureCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecureCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.