NEO (NEO) 24 Hour Volume Reaches $522.08 Million
NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 12th. NEO has a total market capitalization of $901.40 million and $522.08 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, NEO has traded 9.8% higher against the dollar. One NEO coin can currently be purchased for approximately $12.78 or 0.00157639 BTC on popular exchanges including Allcoin, Switcheo Network, OTCBTC and Coinrail.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004910 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.42 or 0.00424593 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $189.63 or 0.02330926 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012362 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001550 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000836 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004106 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000093 BTC.
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TDAX, Upbit, HitBTC, Bitinka, Liquid, Koinex, Gate.io, Cobinhood, CoinEgg, CoinBene, Bitbns, BitForex, CoinEx, Switcheo Network, Allcoin, LBank, Huobi, OTCBTC, OKEx, Ovis, Kucoin, Coinnest, Tidebit, Bitfinex, Livecoin, COSS, Coinsuper, Cryptopia, DragonEX, BigONE, Bittrex, Coinrail, Exrates, BitMart, BCEX, Bibox, ZB.COM and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.