Beetle Coin Trading 14.7% Higher Over Last Week (BEET)
Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded 1.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 15th. Over the last seven days, Beetle Coin has traded up 14.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Beetle Coin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0083 or 0.00000094 BTC on popular exchanges including $51.55, $10.39, $18.94 and $33.94. Beetle Coin has a total market capitalization of $1.58 million and $57,418.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001368 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded down 27.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000032 BTC.
Beetle Coin Coin Profile
Beetle Coin Coin Trading
Beetle Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $33.94, $13.77, $10.39, $20.33, $7.50, $18.94, $24.43, $50.98, $32.15, $24.68, $5.60 and $51.55. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beetle Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Beetle Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.