Cardano (ADA) 1-Day Volume Reaches $155.72 Million
Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded up 0.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 15th. Over the last seven days, Cardano has traded up 10.2% against the US dollar. One Cardano coin can now be bought for $0.0918 or 0.00001027 BTC on major exchanges including OTCBTC, DragonEX, Coinbe and HitBTC. Cardano has a total market cap of $2.38 billion and $155.72 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00016064 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00039645 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00023429 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000719 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001172 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $210.07 or 0.02351803 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005071 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00000697 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Cardano Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Bittrex, DragonEX, Altcoin Trader, OTCBTC, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, ZB.COM, ABCC, Bithumb, Binance, Gate.io, Coinbe, Cryptohub, Exmo, Indodax, Coinnest, OKEx, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Bitbns, CoinFalcon and Cryptomate. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.