Ether-1 Price Up 10.3% Over Last 7 Days (ETHO)
Ether-1 (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 15th. Over the last seven days, Ether-1 has traded 10.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Ether-1 has a market cap of $159,272.00 and $38,111.00 worth of Ether-1 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ether-1 coin can currently be bought for about $0.0078 or 0.00000089 BTC on exchanges including STEX, Graviex and Mercatox.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $52.94 or 0.00602091 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002786 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00049197 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001725 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001768 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on May 11th, 2018. Ether-1’s total supply is 20,404,009 coins and its circulating supply is 20,309,455 coins. Ether-1’s official Twitter account is @Ether1Official. The Reddit community for Ether-1 is /r/etho1 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ether-1’s official website is ether1.org.
Ether-1 Coin Trading
Ether-1 can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Mercatox and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether-1 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ether-1 should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ether-1 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ether-1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether-1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.