CryptoPing Reaches 24-Hour Trading Volume of $950.00 (PING)
CryptoPing (CURRENCY:PING) traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on June 16th. One CryptoPing token can now be bought for about $0.0225 or 0.00000244 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex, YoBit, HitBTC and Waves Decentralized Exchange. CryptoPing has a market capitalization of $224,032.00 and approximately $950.00 worth of CryptoPing was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, CryptoPing has traded up 3.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004543 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.95 or 0.00356694 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $214.81 or 0.02325083 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010913 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001400 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.20 or 0.00153697 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00017900 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000705 BTC.
Buying and Selling CryptoPing
CryptoPing can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC, YoBit and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoPing directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryptoPing should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CryptoPing using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoPing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoPing and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.