Litecoin Cash Trading Up 0.3% Over Last Week (LCC)
Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 12th. Over the last seven days, Litecoin Cash has traded up 0.3% against the dollar. One Litecoin Cash coin can currently be bought for $0.0106 or 0.00000089 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi and Exrates. Litecoin Cash has a market cap of $6.72 million and $90,781.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $230.51 or 0.01945520 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00013017 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001467 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 22% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000142 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Profile
Buying and Selling Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, SouthXchange, CryptoBridge, Exrates, Mercatox, HitBTC, Braziliex, Trade Satoshi and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecoin Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.