Maker (MKR) Reaches One Day Trading Volume of $1.42 Million
Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. During the last seven days, Maker has traded 0% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Maker token can currently be bought for $664.22 or 0.05606118 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinMex, Bibox, Kucoin and Bancor Network. Maker has a market capitalization of $664.22 million and approximately $1.42 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00033967 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000952 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0997 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Maker Token Trading
Maker can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, IDEX, HitBTC, BitMart, Bibox, Switcheo Network, Bancor Network, Gate.io, Kyber Network, GOPAX, Ethfinex, Radar Relay, OasisDEX, Kucoin, DDEX and CoinMex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.