Waves (WAVES) Trading 9.1% Lower Over Last Week
Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded up 8.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. Over the last seven days, Waves has traded 9.1% lower against the dollar. Waves has a market capitalization of $163.76 million and $18.59 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Waves coin can currently be purchased for about $1.64 or 0.00013876 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, Liqui, Indodax and Exrates.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00032166 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00012715 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008476 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00018402 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00026506 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 24.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001888 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 22.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000420 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Liqui, Coinbe, Bittrex, Stocks.Exchange, Exmo, Huobi, Tidex, Coinrail, Cryptohub, Kuna, BCEX, Exrates, Gate.io, Indodax, COSS, Bitbns, YoBit, HitBTC, LiteBit.eu, Binance, Upbit, Livecoin and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.