ZCore (ZCR) Trading Down 10.1% Over Last 7 Days
ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded down 8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on July 12th. One ZCore coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00000985 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $5.60, $51.55, $18.94 and $24.68. ZCore has a market cap of $497,968.00 and $1,688.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ZCore has traded down 10.1% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 27.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000017 BTC.
ZCore Coin Trading
ZCore can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.50, $51.55, $50.98, $5.60, $24.68, $24.43, $13.77, $32.15, $20.33, $33.94, $10.39 and $18.94. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZCore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZCore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.