IOStoken Price Down 20.7% This Week (IOST)
IOStoken (CURRENCY:IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on July 19th. One IOStoken token can now be bought for $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, WazirX, Cobinhood and IDEX. IOStoken has a market capitalization of $332.92 million and approximately $16.00 million worth of IOStoken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, IOStoken has traded 20.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $558.44 or 0.05292647 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00039919 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001156 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000030 BTC.
IOStoken Token Trading
IOStoken can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bitrue, WazirX, ABCC, Vebitcoin, Bithumb, OKEx, DigiFinex, Upbit, Zebpay, Bitkub, GOPAX, DragonEX, IDAX, Koinex, Cobinhood, Coineal, IDEX, Kyber Network, BigONE, BitMart, Ethfinex, Binance, DDEX, BitMax, Kucoin, HitBTC, CoinZest, GBX Digital Asset Exchange, Hotbit, Huobi, OTCBTC and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOStoken directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOStoken should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy IOStoken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IOStoken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOStoken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.