TRON (TRX) Market Cap Hits $1.90 Billion
TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 20th. TRON has a market capitalization of $1.90 billion and $589.53 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TRON coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0285 or 0.00000268 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Binance, ChaoEX and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, TRON has traded down 0.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003103 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30.89 or 0.00290449 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009449 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $179.49 or 0.01687453 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0924 or 0.00000869 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.19 or 0.00123983 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00024585 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00020881 BTC.
TRON Coin Profile
TRON Coin Trading
TRON can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinEx, Liquid, CoinTiger, Koinex, Coinrail, OpenLedger DEX, Coindeal, Bittrex, Coinnest, Indodax, Hotbit, Rfinex, IDCM, Bitfinex, OEX, Bibox, Cobinhood, Kucoin, CoinFalcon, Allcoin, Bitbns, Fatbtc, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), OTCBTC, LiteBit.eu, Zebpay, Upbit, BitFlip, Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, Liqui, Kryptono, RightBTC, CoinBene, Binance, Braziliex, Cryptomate, YoBit, Huobi, Tokenomy, OKEx, Gate.io, DDEX, BTC-Alpha, IDAX, WazirX, Tidex, DigiFinex, ChaoEX, LATOKEN, Bit-Z, Mercatox, LBank, CoinExchange, Exrates, Trade Satoshi, Bithumb, Neraex, BitForex, Ovis, DragonEX, Sistemkoin, Exmo and CoinEgg. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.