ZCore (ZCR) Market Capitalization Achieves $479,194.00
ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded up 20.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on July 20th. During the last week, ZCore has traded 4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ZCore coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001026 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $13.77, $18.94, $5.60 and $33.94. ZCore has a market cap of $479,194.00 and $825.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC.
ZCore Coin Profile
Buying and Selling ZCore
ZCore can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.50, $32.15, $10.39, $51.55, $18.94, $13.77, $24.43, $50.98, $5.60, $20.33, $24.68 and $33.94. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZCore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.