Blakecoin (BLC) Reaches Market Capitalization of $37,705.00
Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on August 13th. Over the last seven days, Blakecoin has traded down 13.1% against the U.S. dollar. Blakecoin has a market cap of $37,705.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blakecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC on exchanges including C-Patex and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,910.64 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $207.44 or 0.01902854 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $343.33 or 0.03149451 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $83.90 or 0.00769674 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $85.72 or 0.00786308 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00011238 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00054195 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $55.16 or 0.00505963 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.73 or 0.00153436 BTC.
Blakecoin Coin Profile
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 7th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 23,053,843 coins. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin. The official website for Blakecoin is www.blakecoin.org.
Buying and Selling Blakecoin
Blakecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-Patex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blakecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blakecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blakecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blakecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blakecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.