Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) Trading 11.7% Lower This Week
Bitcoin Diamond (CURRENCY:BCD) traded down 9.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 14th. Bitcoin Diamond has a total market cap of $132.58 million and approximately $7.92 million worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can now be bought for about $0.71 or 0.00007091 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BtcTrade.im, Gate.io, Kucoin and OKEx. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Diamond has traded 11.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003610 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001092 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001951 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00000554 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001785 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.36 or 0.00053470 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000069 BTC.
Bitcoin Diamond Profile
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Trading
Bitcoin Diamond can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Coinnest, Indodax, Exrates, BtcTrade.im, YoBit, Gate.io, Kucoin, OKEx, HitBTC, Huobi, Bithumb, CoinBene, Crex24 and BigONE. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Diamond should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.