SingularityNET (AGI) Reaches One Day Trading Volume of $1.39 Million
SingularityNET (CURRENCY:AGI) traded down 12.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 14th. Over the last seven days, SingularityNET has traded down 6.1% against the dollar. One SingularityNET token can currently be bought for $0.0301 or 0.00000299 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DragonEX, IDEX, Tidex and Kucoin. SingularityNET has a market cap of $16.27 million and approximately $1.39 million worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002652 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $27.24 or 0.00270305 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009872 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $132.73 or 0.01317161 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00022820 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.45 or 0.00093806 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000462 BTC.
SingularityNET Token Profile
SingularityNET Token Trading
SingularityNET can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Tidex, IDEX, Liqui, Kucoin, Ethfinex and DragonEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularityNET should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SingularityNET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.