Auroracoin (AUR) Price Reaches $0.0256 on Top Exchanges
Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded down 32.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 15th. Auroracoin has a market cap of $463,535.00 and approximately $44.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Auroracoin has traded down 13.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Auroracoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0256 or 0.00000248 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, ISX, Bittrex and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00028771 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002412 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.02 or 0.00145135 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0845 or 0.00000816 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004058 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004175 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,340.28 or 0.99901214 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000467 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded up 29.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00029843 BTC.
Buying and Selling Auroracoin
Auroracoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, ISX and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Auroracoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Auroracoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Auroracoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.