Request (REQ) Price Down 15.9% This Week
Request (CURRENCY:REQ) traded down 0.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 15th. One Request token can now be bought for approximately $0.0110 or 0.00000108 BTC on exchanges including Kyber Network, CoinPlace, Radar Relay and KuCoin. Request has a market cap of $8.03 million and approximately $112,418.00 worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Request has traded down 15.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $478.85 or 0.04679399 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00048187 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001117 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000981 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Buying and Selling Request
Request can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi Global, CoinPlace, CoinExchange, Ethfinex, GOPAX, Radar Relay, Bancor Network, Kyber Network, IDEX, WazirX, Mercatox, Gate.io, KuCoin, Bitbns, Coineal, DDEX, COSS, Koinex and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Request using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.