BitBar (BTB) Reaches One Day Trading Volume of $295.00
BitBar (CURRENCY:BTB) traded down 1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on August 18th. One BitBar coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.81 or 0.00026881 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and Novaexchange. BitBar has a market cap of $119,184.00 and approximately $295.00 worth of BitBar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, BitBar has traded down 6.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22,119.76 or 2.11461082 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0528 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001521 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
BitBar Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 13th, 2013. BitBar’s total supply is 42,392 coins. BitBar’s official website is bitbar.co. The Reddit community for BitBar is /r/bitbar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitBar’s official Twitter account is @spider_BTB.
Buying and Selling BitBar
BitBar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Novaexchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.